Hajj which is considered as the holiest of activity performed by Muslims has a history dates back to the time of Prophet Abraham. He was bestowed by Allah as the messenger of God for teaching people the path of virtue and peace. He was once ordained by to build Kabah along with this son Ishmael at Makkah.
The faithful journey to Hajj consists of various significances that are as follows:
- It is the fifth pillar of Islam that you should visit once in a lifetime
- Any of the past sins get erased after visiting this holy pilgrimage
- It is the supreme effort of weak and the women
- You will get supreme reward of visiting Hajj i.e. paradise
- It is also believed that the one who leaves for Hajj and dies midway will get reward of every Hajj till doomsday.